South Point English School
There was a long felt need of a CBSE affiliated school in Sapatgram area as the nearest CBSE affiliated school in the district of Dhubri is at a distance of 60 kilometers from this place. So, some like- minded educationists and prominent citizens of the area assembled and formed a society in order to establish a CBSE affiliated school in 2011 and South Point English School was the outcome of the society named South Point Pariwar, Sapatgram. Its prime objective was to provide quality education to the students of the locality and build them into perfect citizens of the country on the basis of no-profit and no-loss principle. Since then, the school has progressed much and now is being regarded as one of the premier educational institutions of the locality.
Vision-Mission-Goals & Objectives
South Point English School believes that the greatest gift that it can give to its students is roots to grow and wings to fly.
South Point English School endeavours to infill values, knowledge and skills in the students in order to make them independent, self-reliant and lifelong learners with strength of character so that they can make positive contribution to our ever changing world.
Goals & Objectives
- To encourage its pupils to contribute towards better environment around them.
- To provide assistance in developing a spiritual and patriotic background to each and every child.
- To inculcate the values of truth, non-violence, self- respect, selfless service and discipline in the children.
- To nurture the young minds by providing assistance in achieving excellence
- in co-curricular and extra- curricular activities.
- To adopt state of art methodology in teaching and learning process for its pupils and impart a quality and value- based education.
- To provide adequate games and sports facilities to develop higher degree of physical fitness of the children.
What People Say About Us?
As a parent, I can say that atmosphere of the school is very good and the teachers are really good and dedicated. I am happy to put my son in this school.
Very good school. With some excellent teachers..
Teacher staff’s are talented and smart to teach the students…with my personal experience…I said..